DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdk739/internet_marketing)
has announced the addition of the “Internet
Marketing (E-Commerce & SEO) Course” training to their
There are well over 100 million web sites on the Internet.
How can you make yours stand out among such a huge crowd? Attract the
notice of your audience and search engines that your audience will use?
This series will put powerful, simple tools in your hands to give your
web site its own voice and to carve out its place on the Internet.
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method. The course is available
for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
IT Training Course Tutor Support
ALL our home study courses include step by step online training and
keyword search facilities.
Our Interactive Online IT Training courses will take you step by step
though your chosen eLearning courseware using show and ask training
Should you still have any questions regarding your online course, our
tutor support hotline will be available from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
Become fully trained and substantially improve your chances of
employment or earn more money!
Key Topics Covered:
– Total Course Duration: 6 Hours
– The New Rules of Marketing Duration 1 Hour(s)
– Describe the old rules that apply to marketing and public relations
when using traditional communications mediums Identify the benefits of
Internet marketing and public relations
– Learn the new rules that apply to Internet marketing and public
– Building a New Rules Marketing Strategy Duration 1 Hour(s)
– Create a marketing plan
– Write marketing materials that speak to customers directly Integrate
thought leadership content into a marketing plan
– Plan Web content that takes into account the buying cycle
– Developing a Content-Rich Web Site Duration 2 Hour(s)
– Write news releases that resonate with buyers
– Use blogs for market research and SEO to connect with buyers Integrate
podcasts and video into your Web site
– Use interactive forums for research and SEO marketing
– SEO; (Search Engine Optimisation): Online Marketing Tactics Duration 2
– Explain the purpose and benefits of a search engine marketing program
– Use social networking sites as part of your marketing program
– Use online media rooms to optimise search engines and to reach
journalists and customers
– List the new rules for reaching the media using online tools
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdk739/internet_marketing.