Typical SEO Stages
At DBL07 Consulting Tampawe will tell you, there are a ton of practical and effective way to attract the right market to your Internet business website, which takes advantage of three Internet facts:
(1) Most, if not all, Internet users go to their smartphone or ipad or laptop for INFORMATION;
(2) After they get their information, they are ready to take action and that is WHY Your Business Needs SEO. If you are the source of great info on your industry and you have a good “call to action” then they are going to email you or call you to do business with your company. After they type in what they are looking for or ask Siri to “Find a website company near me” then she uses a search engine website to find the keywords for their search. One of the recommended sites needs to be yours!
(3) There are only a few popular search engines on the Internet that searchers go to Google.com, Bing.com, Yahoo.com (at DBL07 Consulting we know the ones that really matter and we keep up with their algorithms).
To get targeted visitors, therefore, you need to find a way (either by yourself or through the expertise of an SEO consulting company like oh, I don’t know, maybe DBL07 Consulting & Website Design Tampa) to get the popular search engines to list your website as close to the top of their list based on the most common search keywords entered by the searchers that refer to information that your website provides. Performing this “trick” successfully is what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about.
So in a nutshell, SEO is a set of strategies implemented on a website that, when “crawled through” by the search engine “spiderbot”, gets evaluated with a high relevance score so that it gets listed high in the results based on the keywords entered. Different SEO consulting groups apply different strategies to achieve this objective but will invariably use some of the strategies listed below:.
Our SEO Tampa Strategy
a. Keyword Selection— In registering your site with the search engines, we will help you choose the keywords that: (1) your website’s information is related to; and, (2) Your Target Audience will most likely type in when he or she is searching for the information you have.
b. Meta tag Optimization— This is another common strategy used by SEO consulting firms (Not as powerful as it used to be, but there is not such thing as too much information these days). Meta tags are normally found in the backend coding of your HTML code. We will make sure you have as many of these responsive keywords here because the search engine a.k.a.”spiderbot” always “crawls” through them.
c. Content Optimization— We will make sure that your website has a lot of information (either on the website itself or in the files that it hosts) that contains the relevant keywords. If you struggle with what to write, have no fear, we have a team of technical writers that can help!
d. Link Building— At DBL07 Consulting Tampa our team will use their databases and resources to build an arsenal of one way inbound links from relevant and content rich sites.
Ready to get started? Give us a call and see how we can help. 803-479-7699
When do you know that you need the help of an SEO consulting firm? Here are a few tips to help you decide:.
- If you type in the keywords you want to be found for and you are not in the 1st 3 pages of a google search result.
- If you have experience in SEO, by all means do it yourself and save some money. If, however, you do not know where to start, it always makes sense to contract the services of an SEO consulting firm like ours so that you do not have to go through the “hit and miss” ordeal.
- If you are not in a hurry and would like to let your website grow in popularity over time, then you can afford to “wing it” by first building your website, telling (or emailing) your friends to pay your site a visit and refer it to their friends. In case, however, time is critical for you, then an SEO consulting firm might be your best option.
- If you are running on a shoestring budget, then you really don’t have much of a choice but to optimize your website by yourself or seek financing if you are serious about making it. On the other hand, if your website has a well-thought of business plan with budget allocations for promotions, then your money on this aspect is well-spent if you opt to hire an SEO consulting firm to promote your website for you.
A final word of advice: If you decide to hire an SEO consulting firm or individual, choose carefully. While rates should be one of the criteria for SEO consulting firm selection, equally important should be experience and reputation. Do not be blinded by bargain and low priced offers that are too good to be true. You should be really wary if an SEO consulting firm practically gives away its service. You could end up spending more than you bargained for in terms of damage control efforts, money, time, and lost opportunities if the SEO consulting firm you select is the wrong one.