What Is SEO?
SEO is an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization and is the process of ranking a website within a search engine. The goal is to have your website appear in the number one position of the search results when a particular keyword is searched for. The SEO process can be divided into 2 distinct parts, On Page SEO and Off Page SEO. Each part is as important as the other, and neglecting to focus on either part will leave you wondering why you are not seeing results in your rankings. Without your expected rankings being achieved, you will receive little to no visitor traffic and hence find it more difficult to make your online business profitable. Customers are the lifeline to any business being successful, so if you fail to get customers to your website, then your business will fail! There are 3 important steps to setting up your online business: 1.Keyword Research.
- Analyse the keywords they want to rank for and determine how hard it is going to be to rank.
Then we look at the “onsite” state of your website and do a comparison with the keywords and your top 3 competitors and begin to map out a plan to rank on in the Top 10 on the first page of google. Based on how competitive the keywords/key phrases are AND the # of keywords/phrases you want to rank for determines the hours of work that will go into the process to get ranked on the first page of a google search result. So you will see 3 separate price points based on the mentioned competitiveness
Monthly SEO Report
Once we begin work we provide analytical data to track all of our work and the clients ranking via a monthly report. Once you know your target keyword markets, you can design and build your online web presence focusing on the OnPage SEO factors.
Off page SEO is complicated enough. Which techniques should you be focusing on?
Off Page or Off Site SEO
The easiest way to describe offsite SEO is Marketing for your website. Think about billboards, newspaper ads, newspaper articles all telling the world how awesome your business is and pointing back to your website. When you are ready to begin marketing your website, then you will be solely focusing on the Off Page SEO factors to get your website ranked number one for your target keyword so that people searching for your keywords will easily find your site through Google.
SEO On Site VS. SEO Off Site
There is a different angle we haven’t talked about here and that is SEO or SEM Vs. Google Adwords, so check out my article on that here if you are interested. So Which is better?? The simple answer is both! By carefully placing your target keyword in the correct places within the page of your site will cover about 20% of the entire SEO process. The off page SEO elements will cover the remaining 80%. So once your website is built properly, you should be spending most of your time with the off page elements, which is all about building new links from new high PR websites. The process of off page SEO is ongoing like any marketing campaign and should be planned to last between a minimum of 3 months to up to a year. Although the ranking results will come quicker, but this will depend on the level of competition for your target keyword, as well as how well you plan and implement your link building campaigns.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]